Special educational needs and disability


Are you aged 25 or Under?

Are you disabled or do you have special educational needs?

The law says you can get information advice and support.

In the past, children and young people who needed extra help with learning had Statements and Learning Difficulty Assessments.

This has changed.  Now they will have Education, Health and Care Plans instead.  Sometimes these are called EHC plans.

Information, Advice and Support Services can help if you have any questions about your EHC plan, Learning Difficulties Assessment or Statement.

Confidential Helpline : 01344 354011